- The Problem of Evil and Suffering – by David Leaf / June, 2009
Why bad things happen to good people? Can there be meaning in my misery? …….
- Authentic Christianity (Part 3) – by David Leaf / Mar.22 & 29, 2009
Observing the Flowers…James 1:19-2:1 – Complete version
- “God’s Plans” – by Craig Bakker / Apr. 5, 2009
This passage, and v. 11 in particular, is really at the heart of my Christian life. When I first thought about preaching on my last Sunday here, I knew that I wanted to speak on this passage …… Jeremiah 29:10-14
- “He must be killed.” – by Paul Wicking / Mar. 8, 2009
Why? Why did Jesus have to suffer and be killed? Why was the cross necessary?…..
- What do you value most? – by Hank Lee / Mar. 1, 2009
What is important to you? What do you really want to gain or accomplish in life? What do you think would really make you happy?…..
- Authentic Christianity (Part 2) – by David Leaf / Feb. 22, 2009
Watch Out for Artificial Flowers…James 1:19-2:1
- Bread from Heaven – by Paul Wicking / Feb. 15, 2009
I love camping. When I was in high school, we had a camping trip…The name of the camp was EXODUS…….
- Authentic Christianity (Part 1)- by David Leaf / Feb. 8, 2009
How Christianity Made the World Better, Human Equality & Justice…James 1:18-2:1
- Obedience, or Disobedience? – by Hank Lee / Feb. 1, 2009
When I started my seminary studies, I was given a personality test and I was the most introverted person in the 4000 students there. ……
- The Joy of the Lord – by Paul Wicking / Jan. 25, 2009
Westminster Larger Catechism….Section One has one question, and Section 2 has 195 questions. So, what is question 1? ……
- Unmasking Hypocrisy – by David Leaf / Jan. 11, 2009
Many people claim that they don’t want to go to church or become a Christian because there are too many hypocrites……
- The Importance of God’s World – by David Leaf / Jan. 4, 2009
“Times are tough. The world’s major economies are turbulent and fickle. Taxes are on the rise, as is unemployment. Good jobs are scarce….
- The Christ of Christmas – by David Leaf / Dec. 2008
In the Old Testament there are about 300 prophecies predicting the first coming of Jesus Christ, which is the REASON for the SEASON. What are the odds of these prophecies….
- Hope of the hopeless – by Paul Wicking / Dec. 2008
There’s some great imagery in chapter 1 verse 3 (Micah). Whenever I read this passage, I can’t help remembering my days in elementary school. Sometimes, during lunchtime….
- Anger: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly – by David Leaf / Nov. 2008
In the time magazine caption under the photo of Leo Held, it read, “responsible, respectful, and resentful.” NO, Leo Held was not sick; he was sinful….
- New Birth New Life in Christ – by David Leaf / Oct. 2008
Why is the “New Birth” so important? Isn’t “Born Again” Christianity just another variety of many forms of Christianity?